Electronic ID Citation E-Ticketing
*The current version of this product is not available. We are working on a new editions and updates – please give us a call for an update and estimated date of release.
ID Citation brings added efficiency to the ticket writing and data capture process, increasing officer safety because it provides identification at the scene.
ID Citation can certainly pay for itself in a very short time. Not only does the system increase productivity but reduces overhead - no redundant data entry from paper tickets for example, and no more overtime for officers having to testify to the identity of the offender in court. The biometric fingerprint proves identity. There is no lost revenue from wrong data or illegible citations, or citations being thrown out of court for lack of identity.
Benefits of Electronic Citations
- Automatically records driver's license information from barcode
- Uses biometric fingerprint capture to identify an individual at the time of a traffic stop
- Prints the fingerprint on the citation
- Stores the fingerprint as part of the citation record
- Captures an electronic signature
- Captures a facial image of the offender
- Stores the offender image with the citation record
- Uses GPS location to automatically fill in the citation location
- Uses facial matching software for watch list comparisons (optional)
- Uses speech to text software for narrative creation
- Uses Microsoft Server for database storage
- Printer independent
- 2D barcode readers
- Accommodates any or all of 3 types of communication:
- 802.11, Broad Band, GPRS/EDGE & Bluetooth
Disclaimer - TWIC® is a federally registered trademark owned by the Department of Homeland Security and use herein does not imply endorsement of products or services. idSoftware is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or endorsed by the Department of Homeland Security, the Transportation Security Administration, or any other government entity.