VisCheck Ports is the perfect solution for the port that needs a complete visitor management system. VisCheck Ports seamlessly integrates visitor and employee management with TWIC verification.
- VisCheck Ports is deployed on the world’s most reliable integrated handheld mobile and fixed readers. VisCheck Ports is TSA certified and QTL listed.
- VisCheck uses smart card technology and can be used with most current employee or visitor cards for enrollment and verification. idSoftware is highly skilled in writing custom smart card programs and can develop a custom program to specifically meet the needs of your port.
- VisCheck Ports is fast, accurate and easy to use. idSofware’s TWIC reader and visitor management system exceeds Department of Homeland Security and U.S. Coast Guard requirements for use in a harsh environment, at a surprisingly cost-effective price.
- VisCheck Ports also comes with one Administrator license for use on a desktop or laptop mobile computer. Additional licenses are also available for this version of our visitor management system.
The extra security features and scalability of VisCheck Ports provides an END to END employee and visitor management system that is fast, cost effective and easy to use.
TWIC Card Authenticity Check Functions:
- Check the expiration date of the TWIC card.
- Check the "CCL" (downloaded nightly).
- Check for a "PIN" for those that may know their pin (function can be skipped).
- Match the fingerprint of the holder to the fingerprint encrypted on the TWIC card.
- Log the transaction both on the device and on the server.
- Can read a TWIC card and determine if the owner has a registered visitor record.
- Prompts the user to register the TWIC owner as a visitor if none exists.
- Automatically registered a visitor from the MiY fixed reader when configured to do so.
- Uses barcode scanner to read a driver license to capture pertinent information.
- Creates a record from that retrieved information.
- Can manually enter information using the keyboard and drop down menus.
- Takes a picture of the visitor and stores in the record.
- Picture can be used for facial matching and link to a PAC system.
- Associates/Links the TWIC owner/TWIC card number to a port visitor record.
- Records the purpose of the visit.
- Records the destination including person being visited.
- Records the make, model, color and license tag of the vehicle entering the facility.
- Can use OCR to extract license tag information after taking a picture of same.
- Records the date and time stamp and calculates an expirations time.
- Prints a temporary visitor pass on sticky labels.
- Prints picture and name of visitor.
- Prints 2D barcode.
- Prints expiration date and time.
- Prints port logo.
- May print destination and purpose.
- Monitors the expiration time and notifies security if a visitor is not off the port in the allotted time.
- Can scan the 2D barcode on the temporary pass to log a visitor off the port for a short time and then log them back on.
- Can scan the 2D barcode on a permanent or semi-permanent visitor card.
Container Identification Includes:
- If purpose for visit is to pick up or drop off container, container number data is captured.
- RFID container information captured automatically if available.
Vehicle Inspection Functions:
Can select from several options for the purpose of the inspection including:
- Random/Routine, Suspicious Behavior, Violation.
- Record location of inspection.
- Record notes of inspection.
- Record images of inspection.
- Record who did the inspection and the time of inspection.
- Record the vehicle inspected including license/tag number.
- Record the vehicle type and color.
Web Site Functionality Includes:
- Publish a public facing webpage for pre-registration of visitors.
- Publish a secure webpage with login and password protection for bulk registration.
- Allow for multiple events including names and dates.
- Both ship side lists and dock side lists.
- Provide an Excel template for easy cut and paste of bulk lists.
- TWIC check in automates the process of checking those off the bulk list.
- Can publish a safety/security video and track viewing of same.
- Can publish a series of questions about the video to ensure it has been viewed from start to finish.
- Maintains a record of the date the video was viewed.
ID Management Reporting Includes:
- Complete visitor history filtered by date and time.
- Visitor history by purpose and destination.
- Visitor by average length of stay per visit.
- Visitor by day of week visits.
- Complete inspection reports filtered by date and time.
- Inspection reports filtered by visitor, inspector, location and type.
- Custom report generator for any type of report Violation Functionality.
- Creation of a violation report.
- Ability to print a violation and give to the offender.
- Ability to notify the offenders employer via e-mail or text message.
- Ability to designate the offense.
- Ability to assign a fine to the offense.
- Ability to add offender to Banned List for a specified time.
- Ability to notify FSO or other Administrative personnel that an offense has been committed.
- Tracks the offender record for payment and time on Banned List.
- Produces reports related to offenses.